Helping Overcome Barriers to Educational Progress
School Social Workers provide services that enhance and promote the educational, emotional, and social needs of students and families in order for them to make use of the resources available to them and achieve their full potential within their home, school, and community.
Anne Marie Erhardt, Social Worker for Alleghany County Schools, offers services in the following areas:1. Homebound Services2. Attendance Issues3. Dropout Prevention4. Home Visits5. Link to Community Resource
In addition to the above, Ms. Erhardt works with the family and school to help students succeed in school by:
- Addressing problems that threaten students' safety and well-being;
- Encouraging self-esteem, self-discipline and conflict resolution;
- Encouraging healthy lifestyles and healthy relationships;
- Considering long-range plans for students' futures, quality of life, employment and personal success;
- and identifying and providing services.
Ms. Erhardt urges faculty, students, families and community citizens to contact her to report a concern or for more information regarding the services available.
Anne Marie Erhardt, Licensed School Social Worker
Phone: 336-372-5095Email: email@example.com